Wednesday, December 26, 2007

joyeuses fêtes...


Merry christmas.


I spent my first christmas and birthday.. with my family since 21 years. From Portugal, I went to France where I ''licked my wounds''. After all, may be that meant to be. I had my 50 th birthday with my family, rediscovered my home town. Last time was 5 years and a half ago. Also that gave me time to see my options, and finally, I decided to go back to California and sail down with a boat to Mexico again !! I am leaving all my options open this time. I regained strengh back to my roots, got pampered a little by my parents, and got in touch with some decent skipper. And hopefully I will see some of you my friends again..
here, at 4, I was already a little tomboy dreaming of great voyages and explorations... I am still the same dreamer.

No comments: